Making a major life transition can be a challenging process. Determining how best to downsize and relocate a lifetime of memories and belongings can seem overwhelming, both physically and emotionally. The goal of the team at Your Tasks-Our Time is to minimize the stress involved by guiding our clients and their families through this difficult process, while offering as much or little assistance as they need. We can plan, coordinate, manage and implement the move itself; help get the new residence set up to feel like home; and provide the information and resources necessary to update and prepare the house for sale.
- The Process begins with a consultation to determine which services are right for you.
- A personal needs assessment will be performed if you need help choosing your new residence.
- Create a floor plan to determine what will fit in your new residence.
- Determine how and when to prepare the house for sale.
- Determine what to do with your remaining belongings…sell, donate, gift, or discard.
Implementing the Move
- Our professional organizers will help you sort and purge your belongings and disperse them according to your wishes.
- We will carefully pack and label all belongings.
- Our professional organizers will manage and supervise the physical move.
New Home Set Up
- When we leave, your pictures will be hung, beds made, dishes put away and your home is ready for living.
- We will work with your things to prepare your home for sale.
- We will obtain bids for any recommended updates or repairs.
We understand that all situations are unique; therefore, individualized packages are offered based on your personal needs. We can provide as much or as little assistance as needed.
Call (610) 847-5422 to schedule a consultation today.