What exactly is a Senior Move Manager?
A list of services we provide are as follows:
- Developing an overall move or “age in place” plan
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Customized floor plans
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, buy-out, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Supervise and oversight of professional packing
- Unpacking and setting up the new home
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
Contact us today to find out more!
about the whole transition – the emotions, memories & family dynamics.
about managing (and yes, removing some of) your lifetime possessions to maximize storage & enhance appeal without clutter or danger to you.
about the bathroom floor rug (the one without backing) that won’t come with you to your new home because it’s simply not safe.
about you not randomly disposing of items without first asking your children because they may represent treasured childhood memories.
about touching & handling the disposition of all of the other stuff you are NOT taking with you.
about the expired prescription bottles or jars of salad dressing that are 10 years old and should be tossed for safety.
about encouraging you to donate the glass coffee table with sharp edges because you have already fallen 3 times, you have macular degeneration & the clear tabletop is not easily navigated by you.
about hanging shelves for mementos because your wall unit will not fit & you desperately want to display your cherished family photos.
about the TOTAL picture & the TOTAL person.
about ethics, compassion, efficiency, organization, safety & responsiveness to your needs & wants.
about less stress, a single point of contact throughout the move & regarding you as our family.